Tuesday, June 14, 2011

This week has been nutsss

Once again, I am sorry that I have not kept up to par with my blogging, but things have been out of conch for the past week. I got my midterm back from Celia's class and I got a 95 on it! I am very pleased with these results. On the downside, the Count decided to assign us a 5 page paper and a five page presentation and our final all in the span of 3 days. Super. This is all occurring next week on top of Celia's final. We are not pleased. I can't believe that next week is our last week of school. This trip has flown by so fast. Two weeks from today I will be on a plane back home. Absolutely crazy.

Speaking of the Count, I have a present for my faithful followers. Without further adieu, here is a picture of the Count.


I dare any of you to contradict me.

On a brighter note, five of us are leaving for Cadiz and Sevilla this weekend! I am super excited to see my beloved Sarah McPartlan this weekend. I promise y'all that I will update everyone before I leave.

Barcelona this past weekend can be described as so: NOT REAL LIFE. Everything that happened seemed like it was from another reality. Unfortunately, I got sick from the ham on Friday, so I spent the afternoon trying to sleep it off. That night, we went out to eat at this buffet called Fresco. It had FRESH VEGGIES and delicious pizza. We ate there for supper both nights since it was included in our trip. I was sooooo happy.

The first night we went to a discoteque called Razz Mitazz that night. It was nuts! It had all of these different levels and floors. We stayed there for hours and left at 4 in the morning. We just danced for the entire night. I also met another American from Arizona. It was nice to speak Amuricah with someone. Not to mention, I saw Ms. Katie Beth Lusk there! What are the chances of that happening??

The next night we went to a beach club called Catwalk. Not only did we splurge on redbull and vodkas, but we were so hyped up that we danced until the sun came up. We walked out onto the beach and drank a beer and watched the sun rise. We waltz into breakfast in our club clothes at 8 in the morning. Needless to say, we were judged.

It was probably the craziest weekend of my life, but it was completely worth it. Now I am dead and I need to get charged up for this weekend. I promise I will be better about keeping yall posted.

1 comment: