Thursday, May 26, 2011

So little time.

I just realized today that after this Sunday I will only have 4 weeks left in Spain. :( On a brighter note, we leave for Alicante tomorrow!! AYYYYYY. I am very excited to travel and do something. Since it's only a 2 hour train ride, we are leaving tomorrow right after class and staying until Sunday night. I really can't wait!
Danny, Kristin and I also just booked flights to Sevilla for our long weekend. We are spending one night in Sevilla and 2 in Cadiz. From what I have seen of pictures, Cadiz looks like something out of a postcard. Since it's practically across the country from where we are now, it will be a fabulous change of scenery. Fun fact: Cadiz is considered the oldest city in Europe. I am very much looking forward to seeing all of the history/ gorgeous beaches there.
Last night was nuttssss. I met two guys from the UK, three from Germany, and a Spanish dude named Carlos. I loved the German guys. They were so fun and nice and not creepstars at all. One of the UK dudes started creeping hard once he got a few roncitos in him, but the other one was hilarious. He tried to do his best American accent for me and I almost died. It was a mix of a southern-Irish accent. Doesn't make sense? Yeah, it didn't make sense to me, either. But he said my British accent was horrible so we are even. We left the bars to go home a little after two since we have class in the morning. The Germans said they were staying out until 6! I would be the most abominable person the next day if I stayed out that late. I don't know how people can do that.
It was a fun night altogether. I managed to send Celia my powerpoint for her to check over before my presentation Monday. Hopefully I won't have to make too many corrections since I won't be getting back to my dorm until around 10 Sunday night. Needless to say, I am proud of myself to be ahead of schedule.
Get ready for some crazy stories from Alicante when I come back Monday! And maybe an update on whether the Count has bathed yet or not since school has started...

No comments:

Post a Comment